07 November 2012

MOBO Awards | The Dresses

All girls love a gorgeous dress when getting dolled up for an awards ceremony. Some get it right and some are just a complete no no! The MOBO awards were no different this year as the celebs came out to pose in their frocks... 

rita ora mobos 2012 alexander mcqueen dress
I love this dress that Rita Ora has on but I could be being bias as I LOVE Alexander Mcqueen... he's one of my favourite designers. The floral print and tutu style is just too cute!


tulisa chelsea healey mobos 2012
Tulisa wore a nude and black optical illusion bodycon dress. I like this dress but i'm not too keen on the top of it (neckline). I do really like the back of it though. Chelsea Healey's dress is a straight no no for me... it looks like something my nan would have worn!


rita ora mobos 2012
This dress just looks so very designer!... the structured power shoulders and peplum are definitely a winner for me. Love the choice of gold accessories too!


dionne bromfield rebecca ferguson misha b mobos 2012
Dionne Bromfield wore a very cute lace dress with lace sleeves and a white collar and cuffs in the style of a shirt. This silver embellished evening dress looks lush on Rebecca Ferguson. I'm not a huge fan of lots of sparkle (depends on what it is) but she pulled this off beautifully. She was bang on trend with the thigh high split too. Oooh Rebecca's hair... I love it... this style really really suits her! Hmmm Misha B's dress is nice but I don't think teaming it up with those shoes was the best match.


jennifer metcalfe mobos 2012
Jennifer Metcalfe looked gorgeous in this red jersey bodycon midi dress from ASOS is definitely a winner as it shows off all her lovely curves.


misha b delilah lauren pope mobos 2012
Misha B, Delilah and Lauren Pope all wore sheer/see-through floor length evening dresses. Delilah's dress was the most daring though with bvandage style underwear underneath. I really liked Misha's dress... simple, sparkly and elegant with a plunging neckline!

What do you think of their dress choices?

2 comments:

  1. So in love with what Rita Ora wears, especially that white dress - so chic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes her style is definitely on point, she always looks great! xx

      Delete

share