26 October 2012

Jumpers For Autumn


It's getting to that time when you need to wrap up warm. I am not a big fan of winter. In fact I hate it! I get cold so easily so what better way to stay warm with some snuggly Knitwear. I love my oversized knit jumpers, especially some menswear ones.


grey knit sweater
Grey knit jumper, New Look


Here are some gorgeous knitwear that i'm loving right now...

black oversized jumper
Black oversized jumper

blue oversized knit jumper
Blue oversized knit jumper

black and white print jumper asos
Black & white print jumper, asos

red oversized knit jumper asos
Oversized knit jumper, asos

Red heart knit jumper, New Look
Red heart knit jumper, New Look

Batwing jumper, sheinside.com
Batwing jumper, sheinside.com


Now I know these ones don't really fall into the winter category... but they are just soooo cute and I couldn't leave them out!
Black fur crop jumper, uszimmerman.com
Black fur crop jumper, uszimmerman.com

Grey crop jumper with embroidery, us.allsaints.com
Grey crop jumper with embroidery, us.allsaints.com

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love a good old over-sized jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you... me too I am going to buy and make quite a lot more within the next couple of months!! xx

    ReplyDelete

share