18 December 2012

Gwen Stefani in Harpers Bazaar

I LOVE Gwen Stefani. I love her style to be more precise. She always looks gorgeous and effortlessly stylish. She graced the cover of Harpers Bazaar back in September 2012 and looked stunning in various high end garments in shades of pink and black.

gwen stefani harpers bazaar cover pink hat

gwen stefani pink dress jill sander pink hat

gwen stefani black dress harpers bazaar

gwen stefani style pink jumpsuit pink dress harpers bazaar

Gwen is rocking beautiful outfits by designers Alender McQueen, Vera Wang, Diane Von Furstenberg, Versace, Oscar De La Renta and Jill Sander. To see more pics of her style, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Hi,I am Gaby and I love your blog very much. So I follow you and leave a comment here. And I wonder if you can do the same for me to give me a support. Have a nice day!

    http://fashiontipsofgaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaby, glad you love my blog! I will deffo check it out hun. xx

      Delete
  2. Those are some classy looks. Really like the salmon pink leather dress.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find her so very stylish!! wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog for the latest post!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she always looks stylish hun... Thank you will check out your blog. xx

      Delete
    2. aww thanks for your visit!! followed u back on GFC :) thanks for yr sweet words cheers

      Delete

share